09:00 Chair's opening remarks
Disrupt, innovate, succeed
09:05 When innovation keeps you on your toes - Staying ahead of the curve in the era of constant disruption
- How to manage disruption in a rapidly changing world
- Supporting and harnessing innovation by cooperating with start-ups
- The importance of fostering a culture of innovation
- Balancing risk and agility when driving innovation
- Keeping transparency and integrity in the supply chain
09:30 Why an adaptable and flexible talent pool is key to drive a CPOs strategy
- The importance of influencing and building skills in order to raise performance levels
- How to offer and incentivise a clear career path
- Today’s challenge of talent acquisition and retention
- Capability: where do you find them and how do you train them?
- Training: big organisations vs small businesses
- Bridging the gap between finance, HR and procurement
- How diversity and inclusion can lead to a more successful thinking process
- Developing talent that has a higher aptitude and capability for technology
10:00 Networking break
10:30 Pre-arranged 1-1 meetings
12:30 Lunch & networking
13:30 Pre-arranged 1-1 meetings
15:30 Networking break
Automation, AI and blockchain - Impact on procurement and supply chain
16:00 Panel debate: Technology and the procurement function: What does the future hold?
- How automation and AI is already impacting procurement
- What are the benefits for procurement of automating more processes and embracing technology?
- How can procurement get to grips with analytics and predictive analytics?
- What does a great digital procurement strategy look like? What does a fully digital procurement function look like (people, processes)?
- Moving from hype to reality: how Blockchain could transform your supply chain
16:50 Keynote: Where next? A look at technology, business and society
17:20 Chair’s closing remarks
17:30 Drinks & networking