09:00 Chair's opening remarks
Disrupt, innovate, succeed
09:05 When innovation keeps you on your toes - Staying ahead of the curve in the era of constant disruption
- How to manage disruption in a rapidly changing world
- Supporting and harnessing innovation by cooperating with start-ups
- The importance of fostering a culture of innovation
- Balancing risk and agility when driving innovation
- Keeping transparency and integrity in the supply chain
Warrick Cramer, CEO & Director, Vodafone's Tomorrow Street
09:30 Why an adaptable and flexible talent pool is key to drive a CPOs strategy
- The importance of influencing and building skills in order to raise performance levels
- How to offer and incentivise a clear career path
- Today’s challenge of talent acquisition and retention
- Capability: where do you find them and how do you train them?
- Training: big organisations vs small businesses
- Bridging the gap between finance, HR and procurement
- How diversity and inclusion can lead to a more successful thinking process
- Developing talent that has a higher aptitude and capability for technology
Amelle Mestari, Head of Procurement, Bouygues E&S FM UK
10:00 Networking break
10:30 Pre-arranged 1-1 meetings
12:30 Lunch & networking
13:30 Pre-arranged 1-1 meetings
15:30 Networking break
Automation, AI and blockchain - Impact on procurement and supply chain
16:00 Panel debate: Technology and the procurement function: What does the future hold?
- How automation and AI is already impacting procurement
- What are the benefits for procurement of automating more processes and embracing technology?
- How can procurement get to grips with analytics and predictive analytics?
- What does a great digital procurement strategy look like? What does a fully digital procurement function look like (people, processes)?
- Moving from hype to reality: how Blockchain could transform your supply chain
Kimberley Campbell, UK Category Buyer, Heineken UK
Margaret Gibson, Head of Group Procurement, Clydesdale Bank
Richard Harding, Global Purchasing Transformation Director, Jaguar Land Rover
16:50 Keynote: Where next? A look at technology, business and society
17:20 Chair’s closing remarks
17:30 Drinks & networking