09:00 Chair's opening remarks
Disrupt, innovate, succeed
09:05 When innovation keeps you on your toes - Staying ahead of the curve in the era of constant disruption
- How to manage disruption in a rapidly changing world
- Supporting and harnessing innovation by cooperating with start-ups
- The importance of fostering a culture of innovation
- Balancing risk and agility when driving innovation
- Keeping transparency and integrity in the supply chain
Warrick Cramer, CEO & Director, Vodafone's Tomorrow Street
09:30 Why an adaptable and flexible talent pool is key to drive a CPOs strategy
- The importance of influencing and building skills in order to raise performance levels
- How to offer and incentivise a clear career path
- Today’s challenge of talent acquisition and retention
- Capability: where do you find them and how do you train them?
- Training: big organisations vs small businesses
- Bridging the gap between finance, HR and procurement
- How diversity and inclusion can lead to a more successful thinking process
- Developing talent that has a higher aptitude and capability for technology
Amelle Mestari, Head of Procurement, Bouygues E&S FM UK
10:00 Networking break
10:30 Pre-arranged 1-1 meetings
12:05 From Cradle to Cradle: Developing a sustainable supply chain
-Assessing the level of environmental, social, and economic impact to move towards a more sustainable future
-Creating a sustainable policy based on how sustainable you want to be.
-Sustainable Supply Chain Management Implementation
12:25 Stand out from competition using effective and efficient logistics management
Besides inventory and warehousing, transport accounts for a large cost in logistics. What strategic changes can organisations put in place to reduce costs and increase customer service levels with very little disruption to the overall supply chain flow.
12:45 Lunch & networking
13:30 Pre-arranged 1-1 meetings
15:05 Networking break
15:30 Procurement Risk: Managing fraud in the supply chain
Analysing potential risks that may arise during a given procurement cycle
Developing mitigation strategies ensuring an uninterrupted procurement process
Establishing best practices, end -to- end in the supply chain to eliminate the risk of fraud.
Automation, AI and blockchain - Impact on procurement and supply chain
15:50 Panel debate: Technology and the procurement function: What does the future hold?
- How automation and AI is already impacting procurement
- What are the benefits for procurement of automating more processes and embracing technology?
- How can procurement get to grips with analytics and predictive analytics?
- What does a great digital procurement strategy look like? What does a fully digital procurement function look like (people, processes)?
- Moving from hype to reality: how Blockchain could transform your supply chain
Kimberley Campbell, UK Category Buyer, Heineken UK
Margaret Gibson, Head of Group Procurement, Clydesdale Bank
Richard Harding, Global Purchasing Transformation Director, Jaguar Land Rover
16:40 Keynote: Where next? A look at business and society- From Today to 2050
17:20 Chair’s closing remarks
17:25 Drinks & networking