Screwfix is able to offer you a bespoke service as a B2B customer, with a unique set of features which benefit large limited companies, PLC’s, public and private sector organisations, managed by a dedicated account team. By providing reliable and consistent access to over 33,000 products, project managers can be confident that the appropriate materials are available, on time and on budget to get the job done. In addition, management information is provided, which is indispensable to successfully deliver procurement strategies and calculate project or site budgets.
From power tools and work wear to cables and pipe fittings, Screwfix offers over 11,000 products in store. Alongside an expanding store network of over 620 stores nationwide and strong digital offering.
As a key account customer, you will have access to a number of key benefits such as;
- Management analysis and fast and accurate quotation systems
- Credit facilities
- Over 33,000 products including *Trade Rated items
- A dedicated account team with qualified regional advisors
- Call centre with 24/7 access
- Business Development Managers who can undertake site visits
- Next day delivery available within store opening hours
- Screwfix mobile app for simple product reviews and ordering
- World leading customer satisfaction levels.
- Order by 8pm for next day delivery
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Companies we currently Trade with:
- British gas
- Kier Group
- Royal Mail Property
- Hilton Group